Friday, July 9, 2010

Early Morning at the Pond

The one holiday morning that I could sleep in... I work up at 4 a.m. instead! We loaded into the back of the truck for a fun morning of fishing. It's been a long time since I've been, so I was pretty excited.


It was kind of freezing, and I caught the first fish before the sun even came up!


It was a magnificent view once it did decide to come up.




We caught alot of fish... but none as big as this goober!




It was an early morning, but it was so fun! Great company and some good catches!





1 comment:

Kylie Walker said...

Hey Melanee!

One thing that I miss most about the West (besides family of course...) is the fishing. I also miss the open skies. Your pictures remind me of why I want to go back West! Hope you are doing well.

Nate Walker