Arizona was like a 3 month vacation... that's suddenly come to an end, and much too quickly! After a 15 hour car ride, and a wonderful weekend of conference and FAMILY- this week has proved hectic as I've tried to get my life back in order! After unpacking what seems like a bottomless suitcase, filing taxes, balancing checkbooks, training for a new job (yippee :), catching up on laundry, paying bills, and registering for school... I feel exhausted. What happened to my lazy days of sun, socials, and siestas? They are slowly fading into blissful memories... I have to keep reminding myself: "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened." At least amidst the new busy pace, I'm surrounded by family that provides serious comic relief. Truly no day can end without a smile when you live with these yahoos.


It's good to be back.
2 comments:
Welcome home!! Don't put your coat away! Do you remember where your boots are?
Life is great isn't it! Glad you had the oppurtinity, awesonme experience! Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment