There is nothing better than putting up the Christmas tree and decorations... well EXCEPT for going to David Archuleta's Christmas concert :) What a way to kick off December!
I saw most of your family at the concert but I didn't see you. Judging from the pics, you weren't sitting anywhere near them! I was worried that you were stuck at work or something heinous like that. Glad you could go! It was fun, wasn't it?!?
4 comments:
GOOD LOOKING BOY!
jealous of the concert. knock it off....
OKAY- you're totally cute, too.
It WAS the best night ever! Gotta love me some David!!!
So...who is the fellow at the concert with you??
I saw most of your family at the concert but I didn't see you. Judging from the pics, you weren't sitting anywhere near them! I was worried that you were stuck at work or something heinous like that. Glad you could go! It was fun, wasn't it?!?
Post a Comment