I looked under the Christmas tree and what did I see?
An old-fashioned popper as big as can be!
Mom has dreamed of one for many years,
Dad was trying to hold back his tears!
Now it sits in our basement next to our t.v,
Some popcorn and movies all for free!
You may not believe it, but it seems to me,
An old-fashioned popper as big as can be!

1 comment:
HOW FUN!!!! waht a fu christmas way of doing things. my friend down here in ogden.... her husband inda did something like that growing up.... the kids all picked a name and the mom gave them each the amount of money she would spend on christmas and they played santa for that person they picked... kinda fun huh! but... they way you did it this year... is the way I wish i did it this year!!! and all your other posts look so great! the popcorn maker... what a blast... and the crafts! -sigh- how fun!!
Post a Comment