Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Face Swap

For those of you who haven't been around the Walker fam for a while, I thought I'd share with you some of our recent family photos. Don't be alarmed... we've decided to try out some new looks. Let me know what ya think...

Mel's new look.

Jamie's new look. Kaylie's new look.
Brandon on a good day... Brandon on a not so good day...

haha ok well I got a good laugh out of it anyway. Thanks to my new friend (hairmixer.com) we've had all sorts of fun!

4 comments:

melbel said...

oh my gosh, mel that is the funniest thing i've ever seen! haha, i love it! that was fun hanging out with you at g and g's house last weekend, i hope the smoke detector hasn't blown up or anything like that...

K. Lou said...

So funny! I am trying to stop laughing so my face will stop hurting. Aren't you so glad that Joshua won?

JeNnA said...

i could not stop laughing!!! wow... can i have a picture and send it to conner... hahaha you should even do it yourself and scare him!!!
and the week in utah that you had looked way to fun too!!! i'm jealous... you are sure living it up... way to go!!!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Ummm...that picture of Brandon at the very end was so funny/disturbing! Ha!