


This has to be one of my favorite holidays- 1. because it is good to remember how blessed we are to live in this country- and 2. because I think we have the most fun family tradition on this holiday! Every year my family gathers together at Aunt Jeaneatte's house where we usually have pizza, fresh fruit, volleyball, settlers, rook, etc. (this year we had to resort to Bajios for dinner because we had a lack of family members able to attend) BUT after dinner and party, we have a reserved spot for the amazing firework show that goes down in I.F. I love those fireworks, there is something magical about them, and most of all, I love my family!
6 comments:
Yaaaay! So glad you have a blog. I will check it everyday...so make sure you keep up the posts.
love you!
Hey Mel - I'm so glad you have a blog!! I love to check family member's blogs so I'm glad I'll know more about your life now!
-Your BIG Cousin Mel
Mel-I'm so excited about your blog. It was great to see you for the traditional 4th of July fireworks!
Good luck with everything you have going on!
Darn, I thought I might be the first to comment...I see I am SO not the first! Anyway, great blog, I'm so glad you've joined the club!
We wish we could've been there for the 4th of July festivities. That sure is a fun day with all you crazy people.
i am glad that you had a fun 4th. i went to a saunders reunuion and they did nothing to celebrate it! it was really sad! i'm glad you have a blog now. it'll be fun
All right--more blog buds! Glad you keept he 4th of July festivities alive! Love the family parties. Wish we were closer to join in more often!
Post a Comment