
Well we got stuck in traffic and were running late into the concert. As we finished running up the stairs to find our seat on the very top balcony FAR from the stage, these men came up behind us. They made me nervous at first when they tapped me on the shoulder and asked how I was doing! But then they proceeded to explain that they had 2 floor tickets and wanted to give them to us.. WHAT? I just stared at them while Matt was the proper gentlemen he is and thanked them and shook their hands. We then looked at each other, grabbed hands and ran back down the stairs and made our way out onto the floor! We followed the number on the ticket all the way up to the 26th row! We were so excited! Once reality sat in that we were standing about 20 feet from the stage... I realized that I didn't have my camera! I was kicking myself. haha So these pics are from my phone which does no justice to how close we really were. It was incredible. Scotty Mcreery opened, then the band Perry, and then Brad Paisley put on such a show! He came out onto the floor and we were only a few rows back from him! It was crazy cool. They were all incredible live.


We had such a good time! Thank you to the two random strangers that made our entire night! 



8 comments:
Miss Mel you are beautiful! I am soooooooo excited for you!!
I just saw the post that announced your engagement. Not sure how I missed that! I couldn't be happier for you!!! I haven't seen when the big date is though!?? What a lucky man he is! Good luck with all the preparations! And I love the sneak peak of the engagement pictures! you are beautiful!
I like the last two the best! I can't wait to see more. It was good to see you both while you were down...
Congrats on the engagement!! That's great! And I couldn't help but be a tad bit jealous over the whole Brad Paisley concert. That's awesome!
Melanee, we are so excited for you. Can't wait for the big day.
so great!!! I love them all. how are you going to decide?? how fun. enjoy every second of it!!!
okay what a teaser! I want to see more!!! haha very cute! can't wait to see the rest!
CUTE!!!! Mel I'm so excited for you :)
Oh hey by the way, I have a new blog if you want it!
tanner-maddie.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Post a Comment