And made 30 of these...
Then compiled them into a basket to make a centerpiece for my table that looked like this...

and here is the cute poem I attatched...
"Since this is the time for goblins and bats
Halloween parties and ghosts and cats
Weird costumes and strange masks too
These are the things I wish for you-
May the only ghost that comes to stay
Be the Holy Ghost to guide your way.
May the only spirits you chance to meet
Be the spirits of love & warm friends sweet.
These are Halloween wishes for you
And may God bless you in all you do.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! "
Fun huh! I enjoyed it anyway... maybe it can come in handy this week :)
4 comments:
That is SO CUTE! I have never imagined Halloween and the gospel being considered together--how cool is that poem! Thanks for sharing
Love it! I bet you make an awesome RS teacher!
Wow melany... you are amazing!!! I wish I coulda been there!!!
You are so cute and so amazing and SO talented!!!
Post a Comment